Lonely Hearts Club
With a nod to The Office, #YearofYA is going anti-Valentine’s Day for February!
Ditch the traditional hearts, flowers, and love stories… let’s get gritty with the break-ups, the drama, the long-lost lovers.
Maybe you’ll need some tissues… maybe it will help heal your own broken heart… but this month #YearofYA challenges you to find the best Lonely Hearts stories to join OUR club!
If you need some suggestions, below are some lists and recommendations:
- YA Break Up Novels from BookRiot
- HelloGiggles 5 YA Books for Each Stage of a Break Up – this one is so creative!
Would recommend to others…
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Love Rosie by Cecelia Ahern
Plan to read…
- History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera (Tavia too, maybe this month)
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler & Maira Kalman
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han